Dukley Gardens Residences
The basic idea of Dukley Gardens lies in creating a modern, comfortable residential complex, which harmoniously maximum benefit from the surrounding natural conditions: active relief, the presence of plants, directly on the coast, indescribably beautiful panorama. The architecture of the city-club contains characteristics of minimalism and modern design, but at the same time fits very well in local traditional styles
Price upon request
- Available residence types:
- 1 Bedroom apartments 95m2 from 995 000 EURO
- 2 bedroom apartments from 146m2 from 850 000 up to 1 800 000 EURO
- 3 bedroom apartments from 147m2 from 900 000 up to 1 600 000 EURO
- Luxury Penthouses with two levels (2-5 bedrooms) from 460m2 to 570m2 from 2 500 000 up to 3 990 000 EURO
- The main advantages of the resort :
- secure private and serviced parking
- personal transport services: local transportation and transfer from / to the airport
- a safe and secure water facility with berths available
- a park of golf cars on the territory of the complex, used to move around the complex
- car, motorcycle and boat rental, excursion service / rent of equipment for water sports
- organizing and holding events
- real estate and property insurance
- property management and rental services and much more.
Ammenities and features
The external works of the complex materials of high quality were only used by well-known international brands. The walls of the villa residential complex Dukley Gardens are lined with rare white stone from the company JADRANKAMEN, which is produced on the Croatian island of Brac. Windows and doors are made of aluminum structures and architectural glass by SunGuard brand company GUARDIAN. Small supplies and door locks are from German companies GRETSCH-UNITAS.
Materials used for the interior finishing are meeting world’s highest quality standards: Italian parquet flooring by GARBELOTTO and famous austrian WEITZER parkett, LUALDI interior doors and glass partitions, ceramic tiles by GRANITI FIANDRE and Laminam, faucets, taps and sinks from DORNBRACHT, VILLEROY & BOCH sanitary ware and jacuzzi, outdoor lighting by iGUZZINI, flooring for balconies from REHAU, fireplaces by French company BEO FABRILOR, GUARDIAN elite designer glass, furniture from POLIFORM company and kitchens from VARENNA and SCAVOLINI.
Infrastructure of the complex
3 private beaches; 4 restaurants and a beach bar; Panoramic pool; School, kindergarten and Kids Club; Infinity Open Pool; Pilates Studio Programs: Yoga, Stott pilates, Progressive, Prenatal & Postnatal); Creative workshop for children and adults - Open heart - art studio; Conference hall; Taxi boat to and from Old Town Budva; E-car Services within complex premises and private parking;